COVID-19 Reopening Information All Dental Group
Reopening Letter to Patients:
May 4, 2020
Dear All Dental Group Family,
We will be preparing our office over the next week to ensure that our office is ready to care for our patients with the highest level of safety. We plan to re-open for patient care on Monday, May 11. Our team will be reaching out to you to confirm or reschedule your appointment over the next few weeks. Thank you in advance for your patience as we begin to implement additional protocols and schedules.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice and we will be adapting our systems to keep both you and our team healthy and safe in this new reality. We will be following all appropriate infection control guidelines to ensure this. Some of the changes you may notice are the following:
- We are installing barriers for our front desk, and will be scheduling patients to allow for social distancing.
- The office will be cleaned hourly
- New screening forms prior to your appointments will be sent digitally to ensure your health and reduce paper transfer in our office.
- Patients will be asked to wear their own masks. Our team will have full Personal Protective Equipment. Hand sanitizer will be provided to all patients and we will be taking temperatures of all patients and team members daily.
- We will ask you to call or text the office when you arrive in the parking area but wait in your car until we are ready to see you. We are asking that only patients come in for appointments for the time being.
More detailed information will be emailed in the coming days.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be calling you soon to make an appointment, but please call us if you need anything before then. Thank you for being a part of our patient family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
All Dental Group Team